Aspen 15 Outdoor Wall Sconce
Please provide us your details. We will notify you when back in stock.
Product OverviewThe Aspen Wedge outdoor wall sconce is an elegant elongated column of beautifully diffused light. Light emerges from the minimalist rectilinear sconce design giving off ample amounts of beautiful multi-directional illumination. The Aspen is available in four sizes to meet architectural scale, ideal for way-finding and general outdoor lighting. The Aspen is available in two on-trend finishes, Bronze and Charcoal. The Aspen ships with energy efficient integrated LED lamping, all lamping options are fully dimmable to create the desired ambiance in any space.
- Powerful, long lasting (L70, 70,000 hours) dimmable LED tested against the highest quality standards to ensure it delivers consistent LED performance and color over time.
- Die-cast aluminum structure, powder coat finish, and stainless steel hardware for robust durability in harsh elements.
- Universal 120-277 volt driver with integral transient surge protection at 2.5KV per American National Standard (ANSI) and IEEE standards.
- Wet listed, IP65 (International Protection rating indicating resistance to dust and water. Suitable and safe for commercial use).
- 5-year Warranty. Contact customer service for warranty details.
- Available Colors: Grey and Bronze
- Style: Contemporary/ Industrial/ Modern
- Material: Aluminum
- Size: 1'3"H x 5"L x 2.8"W
- Backplate Size: 1'3"H x 5"L x 1.8"D
- Shade Size: 1'3"H x 5"L x 2.8"W
- Wire Length: 8"
- Wall Extension: 2.8"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Shade Included: Yes
- Shade Type: Acrylic light panels
- Shade Material: Acrylic
- Lighting Type: Outdoor
- Total Lumens: 648
- Color Temperature: 3000k
- Color Rendering Index: 90 Cri
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Base: Integrated LED
- Bulb Wattage: 22
- Integrated LED: Yes
- Dimmer Supported: Yes
- Dimmer Type: 0-10, Elv
- Efficacy: 29 lm/W
- Voltage: Universal 120V-277V V
- Mount System: Outdoor
- Water Rating: IP 65
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Type of Stock: Made to Order
*Images shown are for Illustration purpose only, actual product's color/finish/option may vary.
|SPECIFICATION SHEET||ASSEMBLY GUIDE|
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
Estimated in Late November.
Once available to ship, most non-furniture items that are in-stock and can travel via UPS or FEDEX should arrive within 3 to 5 business days from the ship date.
Furniture and other oversized items travel via freight carriers which may result in extended processing and delivery times. The delivery company will contact you via phone, email or text to schedule a delivery date and time that works for you. Some items require a signature for delivery. Oversized items will be delivered curbside unless otherwise noted as "white glove delivery." You can upgrade to white glove delivery on select product pages or by contacting us.
In order to give you the best shipping rates and delivery times, some items may be sent in separate packages.
We are unable to ship to to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. and A.P.O. boxes and to International locations through the website. If you are interested in deliveries to these regions, please contact us for a custom quote.
Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between the hours of 9-5. Please note rural and island deliveries have limited routes and delivery times may take longer than usual.
After your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
Please learn more about Returns + Exchanges HERE.