Classic Feather Bed
Please provide us your details. We will notify you when back in stock.
Featuring a 230 thread count, 100% cotton twill shell with 50/50 snow white down and feather fill. The baffle box construction keeps fill in place and the 2.5" depth allows for maximum loft. Our Classic Featherbed is finished with double edge stitching and piping. Professional laundering is recommended. Made in the USA.
- 230 thread count, 100% cotton twill shell
- 50/50 snow white down and feather fill
- The baffle box construction keeps fill in place and the 2.5" depth allows for maximum loft
- Exterior double edge stitching and piping
- Professional laundering recommended
- Made in the USA
Please note, this item is a SPECIAL ORDER.
• Special order merchandise is created to meet the customer's specifications and is considered final sale.
• Special orders can be cancelled within 48 hours of the original sale for a full refund; thereafter Barclay Butera will retain a 50% cancellation fee of the purchase price.
Once available to ship, most non-furniture items that are in-stock and can travel via UPS or FEDEX should arrive within 3 to 5 business days from the ship date.
Furniture and other oversized items travel via freight carriers which may result in extended processing and delivery times. The delivery company will contact you via phone, email or text to schedule a delivery date and time that works for you. Some items require a signature for delivery. Oversized items will be delivered curbside unless otherwise noted as "white glove delivery." You can upgrade to white glove delivery on select product pages or by contacting us.
In order to give you the best shipping rates and delivery times, some items may be sent in separate packages.
We are unable to ship to to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. and A.P.O. boxes and to International locations through the website. If you are interested in deliveries to these regions, please contact us for a custom quote.
Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between the hours of 9-5. Please note rural and island deliveries have limited routes and delivery times may take longer than usual.
After your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
Please learn more about Returns + Exchanges HERE.