Marinus Collection Medium One Light Outdoor Wall Lantern
Please provide us your details. We will notify you when back in stock.
The Sea Gull Lighting Marinus one light outdoor wall fixture in blacksmith creates a warm and inviting welcome presentation for your home's exterior.
Width: 7.75 in.
Height: 13.75 in.
Extension/Depth: 6.75 in.
Backplate/Canopy Width: 5.50 in.
Backplate/Canopy Length: 5.50 in.
Backplate/Canopy Thickness: 0.75 in.
Height from Center of Wall Opening: 6.00 in.
Weight: 3.50 lb.
Included Lead Wire: 6.5 in.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Easily converts to LED with optional replacement lamps
- Title 24 compliant if used with Joint Appendix (JA8) approved light bulbs listed in the California Energy Commission Appliance database.
- A great choice for your do-it-yourself project
- The preferred brand choice of builders and electricians
- Updated take on a traditional outdoor lantern with open frame and industrial rivet accents
- Recommended incandescent bulbs are Medium Base with a maximum of 75w (purchased separately)
- All fixtures are Energy Star qualified and California Title 24 compliant
- Clean lines and universally appealing design make Marinus outdoor wall lanterns a beautiful addition to any outdoor space
- Wet Rated for outdoor use
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
Once available to ship, most non-furniture items that are in-stock and can travel via UPS or FEDEX should arrive within 3 to 5 business days from the ship date.
Furniture and other oversized items travel via freight carriers which may result in extended processing and delivery times. The delivery company will contact you via phone, email or text to schedule a delivery date and time that works for you. Some items require a signature for delivery. Oversized items will be delivered curbside unless otherwise noted as "white glove delivery." You can upgrade to white glove delivery on select product pages or by contacting us.
In order to give you the best shipping rates and delivery times, some items may be sent in separate packages.
We are unable to ship to to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. and A.P.O. boxes and to International locations through the website. If you are interested in deliveries to these regions, please contact us for a custom quote.
Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between the hours of 9-5. Please note rural and island deliveries have limited routes and delivery times may take longer than usual.
After your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
Please learn more about Returns + Exchanges HERE.